Location: Motherfuckin Hippie Capital, OR
List 5 bands and give a reason why you like them
1. Nile- Egyptian death metal. Need I say more? On top of being a musical genius, Carl Sanders is GOD.
2. Children of Bodom - okay who doesn't want to hump Alexi Leiho? Even my boyfriend wanted to get in his pants after seeing him live.
3. Black Sabbath - Without Tony Iommi there would be no such thing as metal.
4. Dimmu Borgir - four reasons: it's Norwegian black metal, they have wicked corpse paint, totally awesome symphony orchestra parts, and I cream myself when they sing in harmony.
5. In Flames - they were the first metal band I really liked so I have a soft spot for them.
Whats the best show you've been to? shit. I'm obligated to say Ozzfest because I saw Slayer, Judas Priest, Dimmu Borgir, Darkest Hour, and Black Sabbath, ALL IN THE SAME DAY. And I'm going to see Iron motherfucking Maiden this time.
But the Black Dahlia Murder/Nile/King Diamond show is a close second.
observe the emperor shirt my man is sporting. \m/